Awards include top front-line customer service team and customer service training product of the year
EDISON, N.J. (Feb. 27, 2018) — Reflecting the company’s “customer first” business philosophy, SmartLinx Solutions received an unprecedented six Stevie® Awards — including one gold — in the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. This marks the third year in a row that SmartLinx has been an award recipient in the international business competition.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize excellence in customer service, contact center, business development and sales. More than 2,500 nominations were evaluated in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees.
SmartLinx, a leader in workforce management solutions, received an award for every one of its entries submitted, capturing the following honors:
- Young Customer Service Professional of the Year - Technology Industries: Thomas VanAntwerp, Customer Support Team Leader
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year - Technology Industries: Brandon Tahquette, Customer Support Specialist
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year - Technology Industries - Computer Services & Software - Less Than 100 Employees
New Products & Services Category:
- Customer Service Training Product of the Year: SmartLinx University
- Sales Automation Solution – New Version
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service - Computer Industries: Use of scorecards enabling customer health monitoring and value confirmation
“The Olympics may be over, but our customer service and sales teams brought home the ‘medals,’ and we are extremely proud,” said Marina Aslanyan, SmartLinx CEO. “Thomas VanAntwerp is extremely deserving of his gold award as young customer service professional of the year. He epitomizes the SmartLinx commitment to exceptional customer service.
“Our customers know that we are equal partners from day one,” she continued. “We provide expert guidance and support every step of the way, from implementation to launch and beyond. We have designed tools and consultative services that enable our clients to master our software, and we offer ongoing training to ensure that the entire staff becomes power users and organization-wide advocates of the system. That’s how we define customer service — and success — at SmartLinx.”
Last year, SmartLinx won a bronze award for Innovation in Customer Service – Computer Industries, and in 2016 earned a gold award for Customer Service Management Team of the Year.
SmartLinx makes work, work better. Used in over 4,300 organizations, the SmartLinx solution suite helps manage people and processes by harnessing the power of real-time data. Its solutions suite includes talent acquisition and onboarding, human resources, benefits and payroll, time & attendance, scheduling, compliance, and business analytics.